1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2014 Mazda 2 The brakes stopped working almost killing me and my spouse , when l took it back too them Mikki stated to take it to Mazda its under warrenty, l had to argue to get thwm too fix it , not two weeks later the Master cylinder brake went almost killing us a second time l retuned the Mazda , it was smoking by the time l got there from work(Pitt meadows)there on lougheed , again l was told to take it too Mazda , once they get you in a contract they refuse too help unless you make a stink which l did , any ways l refused to keep the car / *** they sold me .That night they gave me s loner l drove it home (Dodge ) it ran out of gas as soon as l returned home , they paid me for buying a gas can ,and 36 dollars worth of gas , the next day l was told there was only one car on the lot l can have at a charge if 6000 , dollars more , well lv had the Malibu 2016 for three week and there's another brake problem, when l slow down or take a turn it sounds like a tracker trailer putting its brakes on !

Just horrible ,Agaib l was told to go to take it to the dealer it's under warranty , l told them to fix it and let them all know Mikki is a lieing sneaky , car sales man who sells junk too make you up grade so he can make money.As for one of the Managers at the store he seems to want too help but ran out after hearing my complaint again about another DriveCo car .50 k on this ride and the breaks are shot , probably because it was a rental car (interprise l got the paperwork in the dash.Anyways buyer beware of these crooks , lm now pay 27000 for.12000 dollar car that has bad breaks

Review about: 2014 Mazda 2 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Driveco Motors?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1349903

Update , Driveco , Has Bought back theMalibu /Freeing me of any financial obligation . Thankyou , at least the Manager was honest and did not want to put me threw anymore troubles .

to Carl silvea Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1352924

l am still waiting for the paperwork to go threw ,it's been a week and another payment for the car has been taking out of my account ,pure *** from drive co motors l do not recommend them unless you got time and money to waste .

Worst car dealership in the lower main land ,buyer bewarned !