1.6

I spoke with a car dealer named Jessie he told me he had a 2013and a2014 Mazda 2gx l could purchase either one for 10350,when l went to the dealership l was told he lied that l would have to pay 10900.l said no and was told okay they would honour the 10360 price so l purchased the car.I was told the car was being detailed ,when l came too sign the papers the price was not dropped and when l got the car it was not detailed they lied strait out .I tried to have the contract squashed l was told l signed for the car it's a contract no refunds.l put 100 km p. It for the 2days l had it.Buyer Beware this is s bad company too do business with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Driveco Motors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Driveco Motors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Driveco Motors and driveco motors sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Driveco Motors?

Comments

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1352932

Once we get you into a contract,your stuck unless it's a safety issue ,

No don't care about what you buy l get a royalty lol!

Drive is from Alberta so shy should we care about BC suckers who buy our junk .

Drive Canada is where you buy used cars at your own risk!We will sell you a warranty !

If you don't like our faulty cars don't buy from us lol.

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1352927

That's probably the same Mazda 2 l had break issues with on 2. Occasions ,they up graded me with a cost of 6000 more only to have more break problems ,Micci is a crook ,however you look at it Drive co Motors is selling second or third hand junk cars do not buy from there you will have nothing but problem

Driveco Motors Recently Discussed